O56 - C94 - E70 - A90 - N8 Big 5!! ...Nah this is not my physical statistics, which seems out of whack if you honestly ask me (I'm NORMAL, wait, do I even need to validate that? Geez!) Rather, following up from my post, Stylo Milo, this is my OCEAN Profile from the Big 5 Personality Test ... Try it, click here to discover your profile :)
After doing other personality tests such as MBIT or Human Metrics (INTJ, just for sanity check), I could pretty much figure out what career suits me - one that deals with human capital management with a strong focus in policies ... and did I tell you that I love research work especially in the areas of Human Psychology and Behavioural Studies? Aahhhh... its all coming together, rather nicely if you ask me :)
Btw, I just finished reading "Becoming Real" By Gail Saltz. It is interesting how multiple approaches to counselling/psychology are pulled together providing a wholistic approach to self-help. Most importantly, I finally unravelled my 'story' ... really nice :)
P.S.: Had an early farewell lunch with the folks who are leaving for Bangkok this weekend... Wow, am humbled by your comments about me - woman with integrity, strong dignity, knowledgable, compassionate, considerate ... are you sure you got the right person? Hehe.. thanks guys and keep in touch...
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment